Nordic Games today released a new multiplayer DLC pack for Painkiller Hell & Damnation. The pack comes with two additional boss fights and expands on the Survival mode of the game which now features level progression similar to co-op campaign.
A full list of features for the ‘Medieval Horror’ pack is as follows:
- New Survival mode: Boss Audience
- New boss and multiplayer skin: White Demon
- New enemy and multiplayer skin: Assassin Greed
- Environmental Weapon: Parcel Gun
- New Tarrot Card: Fear
- 1 brand-new multiplayer map called “Inhumator”
- 3 popular multiplayer maps (Psycho, Illuminati, Chaos) remade to the HD versions and also available in classic mode
Reinhard Pollice, Production and Business Development Manager for Nordic said: “We wanted to intensify the hellish experience for players and the Medieval pack certainly does that. The PC fans cannot get enough of the pain and are always asking us for more, so we wanted to give them exactly what they want.”
The Medieval Horror pack is available for download right now, priced at £3.49. Our review of Painkiller Hell & Damnation can also be found here.