The only new game to feature in the chart was Star Trek, which doesn’t look to be doing too well at this stage, lets hope the guys and gals at Paramount did a good job and the game beams up a few more places during the course of the week.
Once more the chart seems to have remained much the same, Call of Duty: Black Ops II made another re entry back into the top 10, everything else seems to have either moved up or down a few spaces. With of course the exception of Dead Island: Riptide, Injustice and Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins.
Here is this weeks official UK Games Chart.
1) Dead Island: Riptide (Deep Silver)
2) Injustice: Gods Among Us (Warner Bros. Interactive)
3) Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
4) FIFA 13 (EA Sports)
5) Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen (Capcom)
6) Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
7) Bioshock Infinite (2K Games)
8) Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins (Nintendo)
9) Luigi’s Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
10) Star Trek (Paramount)
Click here for a look at last weeks chart.